Where I give you advice on all things FASHION!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Essential of the Week

This is a new weekly segment where I will be giving you info about this weeks must-haves and my first esssential of the week is COMBAT BOOTS!

I think combat boots can turn a girly-girl outfit into an edgy feel to it. As shown in the picture below, they took a very nice floral dress and just added combat boots which it gave a totally different feel. For myself I recently went to a mother/daughter brunch with a bunch of ladies who wore big hats and fluffy dress. I wore something similar to that outfit and I stood out. That's what I love to stand out from the crowd and combat boots do the job! So, if you where a uniform (which I do) and don't like looking the same as everyone else I would strongly advise you to invest in combat boots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment